Friday, April 18, 2008

8 days

We leave in 8 days WOOHOO! We got our visas today, so that always makes it feel official. People keep asking me if i'm excited and I AM, but i'm also very nervous that something will go wrong with the paperwork or court. I'll be excited after court is over with :). There have been a few blogger friends ( you know who you are ) that have been sooo helpful to Ron and I , throughout this process, and I thank you for that :). This weekend we're getting our yard in order and tieing up loose ends. My oldest son is coming home next week, so we'll be busy with him. Thanks again, to all of you who read my blog and for supporting us in this adoption!

5 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

Those 8 days will be here before you know it. Good luck on getting everything finished and have a great time with your son!

Janine said...

It's amazing how fast that last week will fly! Have a great trip and I totally understand your worries about paperwork and court. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over with (our court day). But I'm sure everything will be fine. It's just so great to be back here.

Anonymous said...

hooray!!!

Jeff & Maria said...

Tracy,
Five days to go. We are staying at the Mariott Grand in Moscow, are you going to be there?
Congrats,
Maria

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I've been thinking about you every day. I can't believe it's almost finally here!

I'm really praying for you that everything goes smoothly. If you need anything PLEASE don't hesitiate to call!