Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1 week and 3 days, also some pictures of Nick and t-ball




Not that i'm counting or anything :). Things have pretty much fallen into place. We paid our agency fees and ordered our new money. We have A's suitcase all packed and i've gone over our dossier about 2o times, making sure that nothing is going to expire before court. I'm feeling a little better about leaving the boys this time because they're so excited about having grammy here. I have the most AWESOME friends/neighbors . They're just as excited as us to have Ashlyn home, and are helping out by taking the boys ( to give my mom a break ) and many have offered to bring meals to my mom and boys while we're gone. Tomorrow i'm going to shop for the last minute items that we need ( snacks and stuff ) and that should be it. I can't believe that we'll be Ashlyn's parents in 2 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so GREAT Tracy!! I can't either LOL!!