Friday, June 27, 2008

OOPS !!!!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted. My sister and her children are here visiting right now. We moved from Massachusetts to Texas 3 years ago, so we only get to see each other during the summer. She'll usually fly out here the last week of June, for 2-3 weeks and then the boys and I will drive back to Mass. for about a month. We've been pretty busy with the kiddos :). Ashlyn is loving her cousins and is doing AWESOME! She just all of a sudden started eating everything thing that we give her. She's put on about 2 pounds since being with us and she's now pointing to things/people when you ask her where they are. She's still not talking, but we have Early Interventions coming out here next week to observe her and come up with a plan. She's still a VERY easy going toddler and so lovable. She gives us hugs and kisses all the time. She's still sleeping well too ( usually about 13 hours a night ). Here are a few pictures of all the kids together over the past week.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww she just fits in your family like a glove. Beautiful

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy she is eating so well! YAY!

Holly

Hanks Family Adoption Journey said...

my husband and I are just started the adoption process for a baby from Russia....I would LOVE to talk to you and find out about your experience! If you could email me I would be sooo grateful!
Thanks!
Nicole
nicolehanks9@hotmail.com