Saturday, June 14, 2008

My little water bug :) !

I'm not sure if i've mentioned this yet or not, but Ashlyn LOVES the water. She swims like the big kids and can hold her breath under water for up to 5 seconds. Here are a few pictures and a short video from this morning. Alex is whining in the video because I " wouldn't listen to him ". He wanted to go over in the big pool by himself and I told him that he needed to wait for me. As I was just uploading these photos, we had a HUGE neighborhood scare. My 14 year old and his friend pulled a little girl out of the pool :(. She was unconcious and not breathing. Medflight just took her. I'm so sick to my stomach . My son and his friend are pretty shaken up over this.




















1 comment:

Janine said...

This is one of my worst fears. I hope everything is okay for the neighborhood girl. I can't imagine how scary that must have been.