Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sorry, no pictures

My sister is still here with her kids and we're very busy, so I still haven't had much time to post. There has been at least 1 sick kid in the house since Saturday. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better soon. I took Ashlyn to the doctors yesterday for a weight check and she's gained a pound in 4 weeks WOOHOO!!!!!!! She's doing incredible with eating now, maybe too incredible. I found her digging through the trash this morning, with a piece of burnt bagel in her mouth. I can't believe that she was eating it and actually enjoying it. What a crazy little girl :). The boys ( and Ashlyn ) and I are driving to Mass. next Monday. We can't wait to see our family and friends. I'm doing the driving all by myself ( 2000 miles ). As I posted preiviously, my sister and I do a lot of fun things with the kids , such as camping , going to the beach and attending the county fair that we have gone to ever since we were kids. We take lots of pictures and we make a scrapbook for each other at christmas time. So much fun :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you and your sister have a wonderful relationship and what great memories you are making together with your children. It matters. I bet they grow up all close too and do the same things with their children. Great legacy.

Horray for little miss Ashlyn, now you are going to see that girl GROW!