Sunday, May 25, 2008

No scabies and a cookout!

We finally had it confirmed that Ashlyn does NOT have scabies. I'm so glad that I brought her back to the doctors for the test, and that I didn't put the toxic medication all over her body. BIG relief :) !! We had some friends over yesterday for a cookout and the kids had a blast! My friend lives about an hour away from me and she has two boys ( 8 and 5 ) and a 12 month old daughter. Ashlyn had a great time playing with her daughter. They smiled at each other, waved, and took turns pushing buttons on one of Ashlyn's musical toys. Ashlyn enjoyed mocking her fake coughs and the many other sounds she made. I'm so impressed with how well Ashlyn is doing. It's amazing to see how well she's doing in such a short amount of time. I was so worried the first week, but i'm not worried AT ALL now. She's going to do well :).

My two youngest boys and my friends two boys!

My friends sweet little girl!


Having a great time on the water slide!



Our boys!




Friends sharing some cheerios!





Ashlyn loves her cheerios!














Alex with friends 12 month old!








5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

finally catching up with the pics - she's adorable and so are "your friends" kids... cute cute cute! Wish I lived close enough for a visit!

Lisa(TPP)

Unknown said...

She is so cute! It looks like she is getting along great! Your boys are adorable as well!
Question: Do you like the water slide thing? DH has been whining for one for the last year...

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who enjoys to taste new things. Presently I'm fabricating my hold photovoltaic panels. I am doing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I came across a very awesome website that explains how to contruct pv panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to constructing solar panels.

I'm not really sure about how precise the data given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would really treasure it, because I truly take an interest in solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.