Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It went well!

Everything went very well at the US embassy today. We're coming home tomorrow and I can't wait to see my boys!! Yeah, i'm talking about you too Sean :) . Red Square was closed today, because of the new presidents inauguration, so we couldn't get the close-up St. Basil's picture ( it was closed last night too ) . We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe tonight and then did some shopping. We got some cool things for Ashlyn for when she gets older. It's been freezing cold here the past two days. I've actually had to bundle Ashlyn up in a snowsuit and hat. This morning I was in search of something warm to drink. I finally found a place that sold hot chocolate. GUESS what the hot chocolate is in Moscow ? I got one cup with ice water and one cup with chocolate syrup. I ended up heating the water up in the microwave and adding the chocolate syrup to it :) . It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't "real" hot chocolate. Our flight leaves at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow night. We arrive in Houston at 9:30 p.m. Thursday night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to be back at home with your boys and see MORE PICS Of your sweet girl!! Specially with her brothers!

Janine said...

Tracy,

I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you are having a wonderful trip. Your trips mirrors mine so much it was fun to remember through your photos. We even were in the same room for our medical appt! Wow!

Have a safe trip home! Can't wait to hear how the boys take to their new sister!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ron and Tracy and welcome home! I also can't wait to see the completed family picture. She sure is such a happy baby! Hope your flight went well as you are in the air right now and I keep watching the clock! Just think, you are done! What a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looks like a pretty good trip (much better than the last). Can't wait to see/hear more!!