Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's been a busy week since getting our court date. We're very excited about bringing A home, but we're worried about leaving the boys again. Our first trip was only 5 days, but it felt much longer then that. Our next trip will be 12 LONG days. We booked our flight already and sent our visa application out. I can't believe that we will be back in Russia in less then 4 weeks!!!! My mother in law came down here during the boys spring break a few weeks ago and we went to the Austin rodeo/fair. This is our second year going and the boys had a BLAST. Here are a few photos of our day at the fair :).










3 comments:

Janine said...

I hear you!! I'm so excited to go again but dreading leaving my boys. My youngest had a hard time when we got back and wouldn't let me out of his sight even to go to the bathroom! I dread doing that to him again.

I can't wait to hear about your second trip...yeah you have a deadline now of when you will bring your daughter home. That must be a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Next yr you will have a little girl in the mix with those sweet boys!

MandyJo013078 said...

Congrats on your court date! I just found your blog! Can't wait to hear more about your story and your trip to Baby A! Again Congrats!
MandyJO