Tuesday, March 18, 2008

3 months and counting!

Thank you to all who have emailed me, or posted a comment on my blog. It means a lot to know that I have people cheering me on :). I feel better ( for now anyways ). I spoke with my SW today and the latest news is that the coordinator in Russia is sick with a high fever right now. He has tentitive plans to go to the region that our baby is in to find out what's going on, at the end of this week. It's looking like the earliest that we will get a court date is late April or early May. Oh well, at least it will be warmer in russia this time. Thanks again, for all the support. I will update on Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -

We travelled to Russia December 2nd and still don't have a court date. Don't feel you are alone!

Anonymous said...

Keep POSTIVE TRACY!! You will bring her home!! YOU WILL!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.