Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We got the paperwork done!

I actually had everything done and apostilled by 11:00 a.m. yesterday. I overnighted it to the agency and it'll be traveling with a family this weekend. Thank you to the family that's bringing it for us :). When we traveled in December, we had to bring another couples documents and we guarded it with our lives. I was so afraid of something happening to it. Now, we just sit back and wait for the next paperwork request. I've been finding myself obsessed with checking my emails and sitting by the phone, but i'm NOT going to do that anymore. I bought Sesame Street live tickets for Alex ( 2 year old ) and I to go to on February 15th. I'm trying to just go about my normal business so that I don't drive myself crazy. It's so hard not to think about your child being so far away. I just want to get her home!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you got the paperwork done. That was fast. It's hard to just sit and wait even harder I can imagine with a face and memories of your visit.

Anonymous said...

You are fast!! I check her daily to read your progress, I can't wait till you have your sweet girl home!! I can so see her with your boys!!
Can't wait
Deena