Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's there!!!











My paperwork should be in Russia right now, so I can get a court date now!!!! I could hear something this week, or it may take months, but at least I know that I have done everything on my part. I'm going to pay really close attention to my paperwork, and update my documents before they expire, instead of waiting to be asked to do it. I think about A every second of the day, and I hope that she is doing well, and growing. She has no idea how much her life is about to change :). Her big brothers are so excited to have her as a sister. We've been working on getting her room done and it looks SO cute! I'll post pictures as soon as it's done. I have an artist coming here next week to paint a mural and we're just waiting for her crib to come in. I realized that I didn't post any pictures from xmas, so yeah, here they are ( a month late :) ).

2 comments:

Deb said...

Cute! I love the PJ's. Congratz on getting all your paperwork done. Hope you hear something soon.

Anonymous said...

aw the little boys are so adorable!!

Tracy I am so excited for you, your little girl is going to be here before you know it.
What type of mural are you having in A's room??? Fairies?? Butterflies?? They have some awesome butterflies and dragonflies on ebay like the ones in Pottery barn that hang from the ceiling. They are great. I just ordered some dragonflies to add to my room heheheeh
Can't wait to hear when your court date is!