Thursday, June 21, 2007

I know!

I have been incredibly bad about updating my blog, but I WILL do better. Our homestudy went very well and we recieved a copy of it within a week after our visit. I overnighted it ( is that a word?) to immigrations and now we are patiently waiting for our fingerprint appointment. We NEED to have this done before our dossier is complete and i'm leaving in 3 weeks to go back home ( Cape Cod ) for a month. I really dont think that the dossier will be complete until mid August and it's frustrating because we wont technically be on the waiting list with our adoption agency until this is finished. Yesterday was Alex's 2nd birthday and we celebrated it by going out to Mcdonalds ( his choice ) and eating yummy cupcakes. My sister and kids are coming to visit us on Saturday ( jumping up and down ). I haven't seen them since last August and i'm beyond excited right now.

No comments: