Sunday, February 24, 2008

Russian family in our neighborhood.

We have a Russian family that lives right down the street from us (Carie, if you're reading this, then you probably know who I'm talking about :)). Anyways, the husband was outside washing his car today, so I stopped to talk for a minute. He and his wife are both from Moscow, and his wife is a neurologist!! I guess she used to examine children in orphanages while she lived in Russia ( I had NO idea ). He seemed really excited that we were adopting from Russia and said that they would do whatever they could to help. He's going to call me over the next couple of days, so that we can all get together and chat. He's offered to translate and his wife is going to examine the baby when we get her back home. How cool is that :0)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is totally cool! We're so excited for you!