Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm offically nesting :) !

I've gone through all of A's clothes and toys, and set aside what we're going to bring with us on our next trip. It was hard, because I really wanted to take everything :). My husband told me that I was bringing too many hairbows. PLEASE, a girl can never have too many hairbows ! One for each outfit :) . I washed all the clothing and bedding. We also picked out the pictures that we're going to take back with us. The judge likes to see pictures of you interacting with your child from the first trip. We also added some pictures of our home, A's room, and our boy's. Now, could we please get a court date??? Here are some new photos!

What we're taking on the trip!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Tracy it's all so beautiful!! :) i actually have the same rosebud & pink gingham receiving blankets from Babies R Us : P i LOVE the carseat, but actually my favorite one is the all yellow one with sort of Hawaiian floral print on it! (same seat as yours just slightly different cover!).

i can feel your excitement and i'm getting so excited for you too!!! : P

alice

Karen said...

Tracy,

I love all of the clothes! You just tell your husband that he wouldn't understand (it's a girl thing.) Good idea to take more clothes than you think you'll need. We thought we had enough, but had to wash and it's VERY expensive. So, my recommendation would be take a lot of jeans and pants and alternate tops/sweaters/etc. Of course, you can always handwash her stuff in the sink and hang dry. How exciting! I know you're going crazy waiting. Hanging in there!

Anonymous said...

MEN, a girl can NEVER ever have too many hairbows!

Love the carseat cover! Gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the comments :) !

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Is that not the most adorable carseat evah??? Tracy, I have total girl-envy!

Judi TPP