Sunday, December 9, 2007

Testing out the new camera.







Here are a few pictures that I took with our new camera tonight. Nicholas is holding a very special bear. This bear started out in a 1st grade classroom in Massachusettes ( where we're from ) and has traveled around the US over the past few months. We're supposed to be taking pictures and writting about the bears visit with us, and then send him off to the next person on the list. HOW COOL will it be to bring the bear to Russia with us :)??? The kids would get a real kick out of it. I'm HOPING that the news is good tomorrow because we have all of our travel plans in place, my mom is due to fly out on Thursday, and i've made some meals ( froze them ) to make things a little easier for my mom. My SW is hopeful, so i'm trying not to give up just yet. I will update my blog the second that I know.









No comments: