Friday, May 25, 2007

YEP







I'm having a good time shopping for girl clothes! I have bought 8 dresses ( with matching bows/headbands ) , 1 sweater, 3 shirts, and 2 pairs of pants. Right now, the wait is 12-15 months after the submitted Dossier, so we are looking at next summer, or early fall. We dont know what size she will be in, but I have been told that most of the children are small due to malnutrition. It makes me sad to think of my child being hungry, and not being able to do anything for her yet. I cant wait to get her home, where she belongs. Nicholas picked out a cute little blankie for his baby sister. He was excited to see all the dresses hanging up in the closet. Poor Alex has to endure my playing dress up with him lol. I have been trying all the dresses on him to get an idea of how they fit an almost 2 year old. He's been a good sport though and even got excited to " show Sean " each new outfit. Here are a few pictures of Alex modeling a couple of new dresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! When I first opened your Blog I thought. WOW that little girl looks like Alex!

AHAH You are too funny! Those pictures are priceless... Not off to read the rest of your blog. :)

Deb said...

Found your blog through your comment on Three Sons blog.

Great looking family.

I see your Home Study is in 3 days. Congratz! Are you nervous?
You are just flying through the paperwork and this process I see.
I hope your wait won't be too long for a referral.
We're currently waiting to finish our dossier once our agency receives accreditation.