Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm SO upset right now!

I just went to pick up all of our medical forms that needed to be filled out and notarized for the dossier, and the nurse ( rudely) tells me that the doctor WILL NOT give a copy of his medical license ( required to adopt in Russia ). I was practically in tears when I called my adoption agency about this. The dossier cordinator spoke with the nurse herself and told her that they could black out the actual license number. The nurse said that she would run it by the doctor, but she didn't sound very hopeful. WTF do I do???? This could seriously slow things down for us BIG TIME. We have 7 people in our family. Not only would we have to try and find another doctor who will do this, but we will have to pay a ton more money for physicals AND we would most likely have to wait a couple of months JUST to get in. I'm VERY upset right now!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I hope the doctor is willing to work with you on his license. I'm surprised no one has asked before.
If there another doctor in the office? Maybe they could just redo the paperwork with his name and get his license. Good luck!