Saturday, July 21, 2007

We made it to Mass

The boys and I left for Cape Cod on Sunday, at 3:00 a.m. and we made it to my sisters house by Tuesday afternoon. The kids were AWESOME during the long drive. I drove 12 hours on the first 2 days and 7 on the last day. We made a stop at Hershey Park to do the tour ride and buy some chocolate. After being in the car all day, Alex ( 2 year old ) ran around like a crazy man lol. He was trying to grab everything that he saw and he was following the chocolate bar characters around saying " hi chocolate ". Ron and I may take the boys there again on our way back to Texas. We may also go to New York City because Nicholas ( 5 year old ) was only a baby the last time we went to New York. He would get a huge kick out of the Empire State Building. We still haven't heard from immigrations yet ( sigh ) . I was hoping that we would hear something soon, but no such luck.

No comments: